Publications and Resources
This area of our website provides access to a range of publications and resources that may be of interest to the people looking for information on alcohol and drugs in Highland. It contains:
- A list of HADP Publications related to our work on reducing harm associated with alcohol and drug use and promoting recovery in the Highland area.
- Links to some of the key national publications that set out the policy context and evidence for reducing alcohol and drug-related harm in Scotland.
- A range of leaflets produced by local and national organistations.
- A glossary of the key alcohol and drug terms, abbreviations and their definition used across this website and Highland ADP publications.
- People First Language Matters Partnership pledge
How to Save a Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTWZ-kpxL-g
Stop the Deaths https://www.stopthedeaths.com/
Page last updated: 28th October 2021