Welcome to Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership
Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership (HADP) developed this website to give you information relating to drugs and alcohol in the Highland area.
You can explore topics via the tabs above, or to see things related to the Highland Alcohol and Drugs Strategy which drives our work, click on the images below. We've also included a few key links here:
- Highland Alcohol and Drugs Partnership Briefing Paper - An Introduction to the Partnership
- Highland Substance Awareness Toolkit (for young people, parents and carers, and teachers/health professionals)
- What's happening in our Highland drug and alcohol forums
- Factual drug and alcohol 'information' as well as 'links' to other related websites.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing problems with drugs and / or alcohol, please see the 'Help & Support' section to get information on contacting services.
- For information on Training, Seminars and Conferences please go to our News Bulletin or Events Calendar.
- People First Language Matters Partnership Pledge information and application form.
- 2021-04-30 New! Highland Overdose Prevention and Engagement (HOPE) App Launched
- 2021-04-30 Highland Substance Aware School Award Winners Announced
- 2020-11-06 HADP Stakeholder event 2020
- 2020-11-03 UK SMART Recovery Autumn Newsletter
- 2020-09-28 Smoking and People in Recovery Survey
- 2020-09-11 Protect Scotland App Launched