HADP Conference - Evidence-Informed Practice
Highland Alcohol and Drugs Partnership (HADP) invite you to attend this year’s conference on “Evidence-Informed Practice: Drugs and Alcohol”. The conference will provide up to date research and examples of good practice from across Scotland and Highland. Speakers include Dr Tessa Parkes, Dean for Equality & Diversity, University of Stirling; Fran Warren, Senior Research Officer, Scottish Government and Elaine Mead, Chief Executive, NHS Highland.
As well as a mix of inputs from academics and practitioners, there will also be interactive workshops and opportunities for networking and exchanging practice (see programme).
The conference is relevant to a broad range of workers with a role in:
- Delivering education and prevention in schools and communities,
- Working with children, young people and families
- Providing drug and alcohol recovery or other support services
- Delivering community safety / public protection
- Developing policy, research and intelligence
All attendees will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
If you wish to attend, please download the booking form and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June as places are limited.
Please cascade the information to others that may wish to attend.