Welcome to Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership
Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership (HADP) developed this website to give you information relating to drugs and alcohol in the Highland area. You can explore topics via the tabs above, or to see things related to the local delivery plan which drives our work, click on the images below. We've also included a few key links here:
- Highland Substance Awareness Toolkit (for young people, parents and carers, and teachers/health professionals)
- What's happening in our Highland drug and alcohol forums
- Factual drug and alcohol 'information' as well as 'links' to other related websites.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing problems with drugs and / or alcohol, please see the 'Help & Support' section to get information on contacting services.
- For information on Training, Seminars and Conferences please go to our News Bulletin or Events Calendar.
- 2017-06-19 Drug and Alcohol Bulletin
- 2017-05-04 HADP Stakeholder Conference 2017
- 2017-04-06 Safer Highland 2017 J Rock Results
- 2017-04-05 Safer Highland Rock Challenge Night Two Results
- 2017-04-04 Safer Highland Rock Challenge Night One Results
- 2017-03-30 Rock Challenge returns to Highland
- 2017-03-23 SMART Recovery at HMP Inverness
- 2017-02-15 HADP Chairperson
- 2017-02-09 Drug & Alcohol Recovery Service
- 2017-01-30 Scottish Recovery Workbook