Welcome to Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership
Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership (HADP) developed this website to give you information relating to drugs and alcohol in the Highland area. You can explore topics via the tabs above, or to see things related to the local delivery plan which drives our work, click on the images below. We've also included a few key links here:
- Highland Substance Misuse Toolkit (for young people, parents and carers, and teachers/health professionals)
- What's happening in our Highland drug and alcohol forums
- Factual drug and alcohol 'information' as well as 'links' to other related websites.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing problems with drugs and / or alcohol, please see the 'Help & Support' section to get information on contacting services.
- For information on Training, Seminars and Conferences please go to our Bulletin Board or Events Calendar.
- 2017-03-30 Rock Challenge returns to Highland
- 2017-03-23 SMART Recovery at HMP Inverness
- 2017-02-15 HADP Chairperson
- 2017-02-09 Drug & Alcohol Recovery Service
- 2017-01-30 Scottish Recovery Workbook
- 2016-12-19 Festive Drink Drive Campaign 2016
- 2016-12-14 HADP Festive Campaign 2016
- 2016-09-20 Recovery Rises in Caithness August 2016
- 2016-09-17 Recovery Walk Falkirk, 17th September 2016.