, 11:00 - 13:00
Welcome to Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership
Highland Alcohol & Drugs Partnership (HADP) developed this website to give you information relating to drugs and alcohol in the Highland area. You can explore topics via the tabs above, or to see things related to the Highland Alcohol and Drugs Strategy which drives our work, click on the images below. We've also included a few key links here:
- Highland Substance Awareness Toolkit (for young people, parents and carers, and teachers/health professionals)
- What's happening in our Highland drug and alcohol forums
- Factual drug and alcohol 'information' as well as 'links' to other related websites.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing problems with drugs and / or alcohol, please see the 'Help & Support' section to get information on contacting services.
- For information on Training, Seminars and Conferences please go to our News Bulletin or Events Calendar.
- 2018-07-31 Minimun Unit Pricing Consultation
- 2018-07-11 Highland Licensing Board Consultation
- 2018-07-10 National Records of Scotland -Alcohol Deaths
- 2018-07-10 National Records of Scotland - Drug Related Deaths in Scotland in 2017
- 2018-06-12 Highland Substance Awareness Toolkit Launch
- 2018-04-05 Survey on the availability and purchase of alcohol in the Highlands